If your equipment isn’t ready for the season, neither are you!
With everything going on in our lives it’s easy to forget things. Like changing the spark plug on your machine, forgetting to check the plumbing for leaks or stocking up on o-rings.
A checklist can fix all of that. Having a checklist gives you the best chance of being ready for a successful season.
Why? Because you won’t have to remember if you’ve done everything needed to get your equipment running reliably and headache free. You can focus on having a great pressuring washing season.
We know it’s frustrating to lose time while your is equipment down. That’s why we’ve put together our pre-season checklist!
Check Out The List Below – Just follow our pre-season checklist Change, Check & Stock up.
· Change filters, oil and spark plugs.
· Check plumbing for leaks, pressure check, hot water check and chemical application check.
· And finally, stock up on all of your essentials like trigger guns, o-rings, hoses, wands and nozzles.
But do you know what’s even easier than a checklist?
Letting the service pros at TCHEM do a pre-season tune up on your equipment. It’s as easy as:
- Bring your equipment by for a TCHEM Pre-Season Tune-Up
- Get stocked up on the essentials
- Be ready for a successful season
We both know the pressure washing season will be here in no time. The question is, will you be ready?